The Startup Gig
NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT SERVICES
Get a well-drafted Non Disclosure Agreement services by THE STARTUP GIG
Overview Of Non Disclosure Agreement Services
A Non Disclosure Agreement popularly referred to as NDA, is a legally enforceable contract that establishes confidentiality between two parties.
By signing a Non Disclosure Agreement ( NDA ) participants agree to protect confidential information shared with them by the other party and agrees to keep the confidential information safe from third parties and use the information only for the permitted reasons.
The NDA helps to protect the disclosing party from being at a competitive disadvantage or from damaging their reputation.
Why choose The Startup Gig For Non Disclosure Agreement services
We Help In Drafting Mutual And Non-mutual Ndas
We Understand The Processes
We Understand The Processes
In the span of 7 years, we have mentored more than 2000+ startups for legal consultation. THE STARTUP GIG helps ambitious entrepreneurs and early-stage companies with best-in-class fundraising services to scale up their business.
Parties who take part in Non disclosure Agreement?
The parties which are involved in a Non disclosure Agreement ( NDA ) are:
1. Disclosing party – It refers to an individual or an organisation that provides confidential information.
2. Receiving party – It refers to an individual or an organisation that receives or gets access to the information and promises to keep it confidential.
On the type of agreement, a single party can be multiple individuals or organisations. THE STARTUP GIG helps you to make a perfect Non disclosure agreement as per your requirement and necessity.
When to use a Non Disclosure agreement?
- When an employer discloses information to an employee or contractor during employment or services.
- Job interviews in which the candidate is taught trade secrets
- Employment in computer services, such as software outsourcing, app development, website design, or other positions in information technology (IT).
- After an employee resigns from his or her position,
- Transactions in which the product owner shares proprietary information in exchange for a potential sale.
- Due diligence in connection with a proposed business purchase
- Invention pitches are presentations in which the inventor discloses information to a potential investor.
THE STARTUP GIG helps you to make a Non Disclosure agreement for unilateral relations between the two parties. In it, the disclosing party discloses the information to the receiving party. In unilateral NDA only the receiving party comes under the obligation in keeping the information confidential.
In a Mutual Non Disclosure Agreement in which both parties agrees to share and maintain the information confidential.
Information required to complete a Non Disclosure Agreement
The information requires to complete a Non disclosure Agreement includes the:
- Contact details of the involved parties.
- Details about the information that needs to be confidential.
- Uses permitted to receiving party by the recipient.
- Time restrictions for keeping the information confidential.
- Reasons for disclosing the information.
If you are an employer, you may include clauses that prohibit an employee from starting a competing company or hiring your other employees. These clauses protect your company’s interests even further. To be enforceable, such clauses must be limited in both their geographical or market reach and the length of time the restriction applies.