An Uttar Pradesh Income certificate is an official statement provided by the government to the citizen confirming a person’s annual income. The certificate discloses all the details of the yearly income of a person/family from all kinds of resources.
There are 2 modes to apply Income Certificate in Uttar Pradesh, let us look at the steps to apply for an Income certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
- Apply for Income certificate Uttar Pradesh Offline
- Apply for Income Certificate Uttar Pradesh Online
Apply For Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Offline
The steps to apply for Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate offline are as follows:-
- Applicants must visit the revenue department authorities or the Tahsildhaar of their district to apply Income certificate offline with the required documents.
- To get the contact information for visiting the authorities to apply Income certificate offline please use the respective selection information.
- After checking all the attached documents and details, authorities make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- After that, all the documents and details were checked by the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and Revenue Inspector (RI).
- A ground-level verification of the Applicant’s documents and details will be provided.
- After the verification is done, officials will submit the reports to the Tahsildhaar.
- After that, Tahsildhaar can decide whether to issue an income certificate or not.
- After the due verification Certificate, the applicant will get the certificate in 7 working days.
Apply for Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online
The steps to apply Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate Online are as follows:-
- Please go to the official Online Portal of Uttar Pradesh.
- On the page, select the “Citizen Login (e-partner)” option provided at top of the page screen.
- Log in using the username and password. If new user, then click the “New User Registration?” & fill in all the required details needed in the form to get registered on the official website.
- After that, the user can use the option to change the details, if not correct, or use the appropriate tab to get to the next page.
- The User can select the respective choice for the certificate from the menu options provided next to Welcome.
- Choose the menu option and select Income certificate from the drop-down menu to get an option. Click on the option to get to the next page.
- The user will get a form to fill/select details as mentioned, by uploading documents and clicking the applicable tab to reach the next page for making an online payment.
- On the online payment option, the gateway page uses the secured mode to pay by filling in the required details.
- Once the online payment is done, a user gets acknowledgement on Mobile as well as in the system.
- From this point onwards the process will be the same as how they processed to apply income certificate in Uttar Pradesh offline option to issue the certificate.
- The user can download the certificate once the intimation on mobile reaches him for approval.
Required Documents to Register for Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate
The following documents are required to register for Income Certificate Uttarpradesh.
- Aadhaar card
- Application form (by Authorities)
- Self-declaration form by the user.
- Resident Proof:
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Govt. Id card
- Defense ID Card
- PAN Card.
- Income Proof:
- Salary certificate
- Income proof from Gram Pradhan
- Municipality Councilor
- Income tax return
- Passport-size photograph.
- Two Gazetted Officers certifications.
- Education records duly signed
Eligibility criteria to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Income Certificate
Regarding the Eligibility criteria to apply for the Income certificate in Uttar Pradesh, there are no such criteria as of now anyone who is a resident of Uttar Pradesh or lives in Uttar Pradesh can easily apply for the Income certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
Validity of the Income Certificate
After the users complete their registration process and get their issued Income Certificate, from the income certificate issuing date to the next upcoming 3 months the certificate is valid.
Uses of Income certificate
The uses of income certificates are as follows:-
- For taking admission to an Education institute in the reserved category.
- To avail of various Government-sponsored welfare schemes.
- Scholarships and Economic assistance for economically backward students.
- To avail benefits like old-age pension yojana from the government.
- To access subsidized or free medical care or medical benefits.
For any other queries regarding the Incomer certificate or any startup legal need visit The Startup Gig